Bolinda Administration and Warehouse Assistant
Melbourne, Tullamarine VIC
About the Role
Based in Tullamarine, Bolinda is the number 1 audiobook publisher in the world and a specialist library supplier. We are looking for someone to join our manufacturing, fulfilment and warehouse teams. This person will have exceptional administration skills and experience in assembling products and completing warehouse tasks. The ideal candidate will be able to rotate efficiently between various duties, including picking and packing orders on the warehouse floor, assembling audiobooks to the highest quality and assisting a variety of our operational teams with varied administrative tasks.
The role will support the daily operations and fulfilment processes throughout the business. This will entail upholding agreed scoreboard leads to meet and exceed the expected service levels. You will have a complete customer and quality focus – we must get books on shelves in libraries and retail stores with the highest levels of accuracy, quality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, have great communication skills and be passionate about working with books and audiobooks.
You will have:
- Some experience in manufacturing/production (and be tech savvy to assist in keeping all CD manufacturing machines operational and running at maximum capacities, as well as troubleshooting with our IT team)
- The ability to pick up multiple computer systems and complete varied administrative tasks throughout our warehouse, assembly and customer service teams. Our business uses SAP and Microsoft Office Suite, so a demonstrated ability to use these systems will be advantageous
- The ability to assemble thousands of audiobooks weekly with a keen eye for detail and complete awareness of quality control processes
- Physical fitness – you will unpack, move and lift boxes
- A hands-on approach, where no task is too big or too small
- Experience with libraries/publishing and picking and packing in a fast-paced environment is an advantage
- Experience working in a retail bookstore is an advantage
Your role will include:
- Assembling and disassembling audiobook stock
- Assisting in keeping manufacturing operational
- Completing administrative tasks for all operational teams
- Completing stock QC, checks and movement
- Operating an electric forklift (walk not drive – licence preferred but not required)
- Unpacking, checking and putting away stock ready for receipt
- Picking, checking and sorting customer orders ready for invoicing
- Packing and organising pallets for interstate and international shipping
We are looking for someone who has the commitment to work hard to succeed. You will join a high-performing, supportive team environment.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter, letting us know why you stand out from the pack and what you can bring to Bolinda and this role. Applications without a cover letter will be discarded.
To apply via Seek click here.