BorrowBox Content and Solution Assistant
About the Role
We are seeking a candidate to work in our digital business as BorrowBox Content and Solution Assistant. This is a highly rewarding role that entails working with the world’s most prestigious publishers and with the best range of ebooks and eaudiobooks in the world today.
You will work with a high performing global team on our BorrowBox solution (web and app based). You will be merchandising and promoting titles through BorrowBox Connect (our e-commerce digital store), On-boarding new and maintaining existing existing Library and School collections and solutions, Second level customer inbox support for our app, Library reports and analytics for libraries and digital product group management.
The ideal candidate has extreme attention to detail including spelling, grammar, and proofing skills, coupled with a love of design, composition, and brand application rendering.
The role will require hands on technical and administration assistance for our current team and you will provide variety of support tasks to ensure our customers we supported and wow’ed. You will work using state of the art systems, managing and testing of digital files, metadata writing and editing, shop and app merchandising, gap filling and general production and publishing support duties around content supply, fulfilment and customer support for users of our app. You will also support our client relationship manager and be involved in a variety of digital marketing tasks. This role is being offered as an ongoing position assisting the current team.
Our ideal applicant has obtained a tertiary qualification couple with the passion for digital publishing and distribution, content merchandising and promotion, analytical but with a content creative side. You are a self starter, loves learning and growing as well as being a part of a growing business where no two days are the same.
Additionally, the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A passion for books in all formats, reading and publishing; and
- Be tech savvy
- Have excellent verbal and written communicate skills
- Possess superior writing, editing and proofreading skills;
- Demonstrated ability to plan effectively and manage changing priorities in a deadline driven environment;
- Superior computer skills including a solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and ability to adapt to new software quickly;
- Capable of participate in projects and technical roll outs
- Strong organisational, communication and administration skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a small production team;
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously and from home during Covid
- Basic to Intermediate competency with Adobe InDesign & Photoshop suites (training is available on the job for these programs but experience will be highly regarded)
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter, letting us know why you stand out from the pack and what you can bring to Bolinda and this role. Applications without a cover letter will be discarded.
To apply via Seek click here.