Client Relationship Manager – Educational Sales
As a world-renowned audiobook publisher, Bolinda has created the highest quality collection of audiobooks for more than 25 years. The company is credited worldwide for reinvigorating the audiobook category.
Bolinda Digital is a leader in digital media, with our BorrowBox e-lending app now established as the #1 library solution in Australia and New Zealand, as well as the rest of the Commonwealth. BorrowBox allows institutions to borrow eContent from the world’s top publishers.
Our company has revolutionised the way people access and consume books. Bolinda is a market leader and digital expert, created and staffed by a passionate crew of book lovers. We are now looking to add even more talented people to Bolinda’s energetic and accomplished team.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for maintaining and attracting clients and dealing with universities and schools to ensure sales targets are achieved. Although the position is home-based, we believe that face-to-face meetings foster the best relationships, therefore travelling is required.
You will be helping to build our existing schools and further education business throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Account Management – Your role will include forging and maintaining strong, positive, and long-lasting client relationships. You will provide the highest level of sales support and ongoing account management service, to educational customers throughout Australia. You will be responsible for selling our digital solution service and physical audio and large print content.
New Business Development – You will be responsible for identifying business opportunities and driving new sales and pursuing new educational prospect opportunities to drive additional revenue.
Everything Else – All other tasks that come with being a great salesperson. This will include updating databases, providing great presentations, and shaping the way we work with educational clients. You will need to understand everything about your customer’s business and how to add value to it.
- Highly energetic and have a genuine passion for Bolinda and our product
- Have a minimum of 5 years commercial, client-facing sales experience in an equivalent role, with a proven track record of delivering results and achieving sales targets. Preferably your experience will be delivering eContent sales or digital solutions into schools and educational clients
- Be a natural, confident and professional communicator who understands people and builds powerful, long-lasting relationships
- Have excellent presentation, public speaking and customer management skills, with high attention to detail
- Be able to multi-task and work hard in a high pressure, non 9-to-5, fast paced environment
- Be highly driven, sales-motivated and goal-orientated
- Be tech savvy, comfortable with device usage and inspired by the latest digital trends
- Have strong analytical skills, commercial acumen and problem-solving ability
- Have exceptionally strong closing, as well as consultative selling skills
- Have extensive experience working independently, as well as in a team
- Have a valid driver’s license and full-time access to a car
- Have a willingness to travel interstate and stay overnight when needed
You will be motivated, positive and a natural salesperson. Your passion, energy and positivity will be boundless! You will be an expert in consultative selling and be passionate about audiobooks and libraries, as well as possessing a drive to be the very best at everything you do.
You will enjoy multi-tasking and be able to adapt to the needs of a changing marketplace. You will be immersed in digital technology and embrace the world of digital content and all the opportunities it provides. You need to be well-organised, flexible and have a can-do attitude in every element of your role.
What We Offer You
An innovative, dynamic and incredibly fun culture. Your passion, dedication and hard work will be rewarded with an attractive base salary and performance-based bonuses.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter, letting us know why you stand out from the pack and what you can bring to Bolinda and this role. Applications without a cover letter will be discarded.
To apply via Seek click here.