Junior Client Relationship Manager
About the role
This is a highly rewarding role that entails working with titles from the world’s most prestigious publishers and selling in the best range of eBooks and eAudiobooks available in the market today.
This role will suit someone who is looking to start their career within or take a side-step into, the world of publishing and digital content. If you are passionate about audio and books, we are keen to hear from you. Full training will be provided.
You will provide the highest level of sales support and ongoing account management to our institutional customers throughout Australia. You will be responsible for selling in our world-class digital solution service and digital content, plus our bestselling physical audio and large print titles to libraries, schools and universities.
As well as account management and selling, this role involves all associated tasks, including updating databases, creating information packs and presentations, and providing customer feedback to the wider team. You will need to understand everything about your customer’s business and how to add value to it.
Although the position is home-based, we believe that face-to-face meetings foster the best relationships, therefore frequent travelling is required.
- Have a degree or equivalent educational background
- Be passionate about books, publishing and libraries
- Be tech savvy, comfortable with device usage and inspired by the latest digital trends
- Be a natural, confident and professional communicator, who understands people and can build powerful, long-lasting relationships
- Have had some previous experience within either a customer service or account management role
- Be enthusiastic and a natural sales person, with a genuine drive to bring in the very best results
- Have excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Be confident and self-motivated when working from home
- Be able to multi-task and work hard in a high pressure, non 9-to-5, fast paced environment
- Have strong analytical skills, commercial acumen and problem-solving ability
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a willingness to travel interstate and stay overnight when needed
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter, letting us know why you stand out from the pack and what you can bring to Bolinda and this role. Applications without a cover letter will be discarded.
To apply via Seek click here.