Junior Client Relationship Manager
Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Bolinda is a world leading audiobook and technology company. We publish the greatest books you’ll ever hear. Entrepreneurial by nature, our mission is to serve the world and inspire people to live their best lives through the power of storytelling.
As a world-renowned audiobook publisher, Bolinda has created the highest quality collection of audiobooks for more than 25 years. The company is credited worldwide for reinvigorating the audiobook category.
Bolinda Digital is a leader in digital media, with our BorrowBox e-lending app now established as the #1 library solution in Australia and New Zealand, as well as the rest of the Commonwealth. BorrowBox allows institutions to borrow eContent from the world’s top publishers.
Our company has revolutionized the way people access and consume books. Bolinda is a market leader and digital expert, created and staffed by a passionate crew of book lovers. We are now looking to add even more talented people to Bolinda’s energetic and accomplished team.
What you’ll be doing
This is a highly rewarding role that entails working with titles from the world’s most prestigious publishers and selling in the best range of eBooks and eAudiobooks available in the market today.
This role will suit someone who is looking to start their career within or take a side-step into, the world of publishing and digital content. If you are passionate about audio and books, we are keen to hear from you. Full training will be provided.
You will provide the highest level of sales support and ongoing account management to our institutional customers throughout Australia. You will be responsible for selling in our world-class digital solution service and digital content, plus our bestselling physical audio and large print titles to libraries, schools and universities.
As well as account management and selling, this role involves all associated tasks, including updating databases, creating information packs and presentations, and providing customer feedback to the wider team. You will need to understand everything about your customer’s business and how to add value to it.
Although the position is home-based, we believe that face-to-face meetings foster the best relationships, therefore frequent travelling is required.
- Have a degree or equivalent educational background
- Be passionate about books, publishing and libraries
- Be tech savvy, comfortable with device usage and inspired by the latest digital trends
- Be a natural, confident and professional communicator, who understands people and can build powerful, long-lasting relationships
- Have had some previous experience within either a customer service or account management role
- Be enthusiastic and a natural sales person, with a genuine drive to bring in the very best results
- Have excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Be confident and self-motivated when working from home
- Be able to multi-task and work hard in a high pressure, non 9-to-5, fast paced environment
- Have strong analytical skills, commercial acumen and problem-solving ability
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a willingness to travel interstate and stay overnight when needed
You will be motivated, positive and a natural salesperson. You will be a passionate about books and the publishing industry. You will be immersed in digital technology and embrace the world of digital content and all the opportunities it provides. You need to be well organised, flexible and have a can-do attitude in every element of your role.
What We Offer You
An innovative, dynamic and incredibly fun culture. Your passion, dedication and hard work will be rewarded with an attractive base salary and performance-based bonus, as well as career progression within the company.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter, letting us know why you stand out from the pack and what you can bring to Bolinda and this role. Applications without a cover letter will be discarded.
To apply via Seek click here.