Client Relationship Manager
About the role
You will be responsible for maintaining and attracting clients and dealing with public libraries, universities and schools to ensure sales targets are achieved across Australia. Although the position is home-based, we believe that face-to-face meetings foster the best relationships, therefore travelling is required.
Account Management – your role will include forging and maintaining strong, positive and long-lasting client relationships. You will provide the highest level of sales support and ongoing account management service, to institutional customers throughout Australia. You will be responsible for selling our digital solution service and physical audio and large print content.
New Business Development – you will be responsible for identifying business opportunities and driving new sales and pursuing new opportunities to drive additional revenue
Everything Else – all other tasks that come with being a great salesperson. This will include updating databases, creating information packs and presentations and providing customer feedback. You will need to understand everything about your customer’s business and how to add value to it.
- Have a minimum of 5 years commercial, client-facing sales experience in an equivalent role, ideally within publishing or audio
- Have a proven track record of delivering results and achieving significant sales targets
- Be a natural, confident and professional communicator who understands people and builds powerful, long-lasting relationships
- Have excellent presentation, public speaking and customer management skills, with high attention to detail
- Be able to multi-task and work hard in a high pressure, non 9-to-5, fast paced environment
- Be highly driven, sales-motivated and goal-orientated
- Be tech savvy, comfortable with device usage and inspired by the latest digital trends
- Have strong analytical skills, commercial acumen and problem-solving ability
- Have good excel skills (intermediate to advanced)
- Have exceptionally strong closing, as well as consultative selling skills
- Have extensive experience working independently, as well as in a team
- Have a valid driver’s license and full-time access to a car
- Have a willingness to travel interstate and stay overnight when needed
You will be motivated, positive and a natural salesperson. You will be an expert in the consultative sell and be passionate about books, audiobooks and libraries. You will enjoy multi-tasking and able to adapt to the needs of a changing marketplace. You will be immersed in digital technology and embrace the world of digital content and all the opportunities it provides. You need to be well-organised, flexible and have a can-do attitude.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter, letting us know why you stand out from the pack and what you can bring to Bolinda and this role. Applications without a cover letter will be discarded.
To apply via Seek click here.